Wednesday, September 03, 2008

And I'm back...

It's been awhile. I'm not even sure if anyone still reads this. Actually, I'm not sure if anyone ever did. I kinda forgot this blog even existed but last night I revisited and read all of my previous posts from the beginning. It made me cry, I'm not really sure why. I guess it's a combination of the people I miss and the adventures I want to do all over again. It reminded me of things I've done that I wish I would have done differently, I guess that's what will happen when you document life events. But whatever, it's the past.

It's amazing how much my life has changed over the last year alone. I moved in with my sister in downtown Chicago and I'm getting ready to move out (tomorrow). I'm traveling a lot less, I'm actually home almost every weekend. I haven't made a ton of new friends in Chicago but the ones I have made are awesome.

So I'm not going to sit here and fill in a ton of details but I'm going to try, once again to post on here regularly.

No comments: