Sunday, November 13, 2005

I swear time goes so fast, which makes it really hard to keep up with this. I haven't been home in a couple weeks but it really doesn't feel like it's been that long.

I spent this weekend around Atlanta, mostly at my sister Carla's house. Last weekend I was at Gina's in Charlotte. I think I'm ready to get out of the burbs for a while, i can't take it anymore. It is nice to have a place to chill that isn't a hotel room.

I ventured to downtown Atlanta last night to catch LCD Soundsystem. Super Furry Animals played in another room there but it was going to be impossible to catch both. The venue had a capicity of 1100 but I swear there were less than 500 people there. It was nice to have plenty dance space on the floor. It took me all of about three minutes to find a group of guys to hang out with. It was awesome! My body hurts from dancing non-stop, but it was so worth it. I'm still numb with excitment. I'm actually thinking about driving to North Carolina to catch them again.

No comments: