Sunday, May 22, 2005

I decided to suck it up and go out by myself last night. Usually when I go out alone, I go to a live show. Instead I went to the Metro Smart Bar, a dance club, definitely not my usual scene. After about half an hour chillin by myself, I met a couple interesting guys, both muscicans. One was wasted, funny but borderline annoying. His friend was cool but tired of babysitting. I got to talk music for a while but soon grew tired of trying to screm over the beats from the turntables. They bought me a few drinks, which was excellent until the drunk one ordered us drinks and them realized he was out of cash. he's lucky I'm a nice girl. After they left I started talking to this guy who barely spoke english. I discovers his name is Danas and he's from lithuainia (hopefully I spelled that right). He talked me into hitting the dance floor because I guess that's his thing. He's the type to join in a 'dance off' in clubs. I still think I was a better dancer. We ended up going down the street to the Euro club just for the sake of a new environment. The scene was less snobby but most people were speaking other languages. Per Danas I discovered it was full of people speaking mostly Russian, Polish and Chechz. Danas was fun to hang out with but was offended when I told him I was going to get a cab home. He wanted to drive me. Not that I would have let him drive me home if he was sober but after he drank as much as I did there was no way in hell. On the way home in the cab, I saw two accidents on lake shore, one looked really bad. When I got back to the apartment, I tried calling my cell and discovered I was no longer receiving incomming calls. I was wondering why no one called me all day, I just assumed there was no love. I was happy to discover that Steve was still alive when I called. We spent quite some time exchanging pictures over MSN messanger. Mostly he was sending me pictures. I think i was on the phone until 6 a.m. and even then I probably could have talked forever. That's what red bull will do to you. I still have a red bull hyper buzz and that's after a few hours sleep.

No comments: