Thursday, May 19, 2005

This weekend was going to be another drunken weekend in Chicago with my friends but since money is necessary for fun when visiting another city, it's just me here. Not that I have cash to hit the town or anything, just a prepurchased plane ticket and $60 for food. At least I have a place. My apartment is a lot more fun with a few friends and a couple bottles of liquer in the freezer. I've been up since 4:15 a.m. (Ohio time). I woke up to some fantastic green tea that got me through the 3 hour trek to a nap on the couch. I got to the airport just in time to get on the plane due to a late cab. I got to the apartment right before my sister left to go to work. Since she flys home on Thursdays it accounted for five of the 10 mins I got to talk to her today. I was supposed to meet with the store manager at Nichole Miller today but we rescheduled for tomorrow. I decided to walk all the way to 600 S. Michigan Avenue to check out the Contemporary Photography Center, my third attempt in the last three months and go figure it was closed. Since I didn't bring my info book I really didn't know what else to do so I just roamed around Milennium park kicking myself in the ass for leaving my Nikkon at home. I have yet to bring my camera to Chicago mostly because I'm afraid something will happen to it. You have to carry a camera to be a photographer so I'm just one step behind I suppose. Since it's thursday and the season finale of the OC I had to run to the store and pick up some Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia to keep up with the OC ice cream tradition. It's not the same without Kevin and Sara around but I did get to talk to Kevin beforehand. I would have called them during commericials like I usually do when we watch it in seperate locations but my phone it not working properly. I guess I should rephrase that, my service is not working properly. Something about a monthly bill?! If only had I car that started so I could go to work but that's a whole other story. Anyway I'm tired of type babbleing.

No comments: