Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Everytime I recieve a call about a potential job, I get a burst of excitement that someone might actually hire me. The strength of today's burst almost caused and internal explosion. I recieved a call for a national sales position that requires 100% travel with 100% expenses paid. Eventhough it was a contracted recruiter, he thought that I would be a great fit and told me to expect a second phone call later this afternoon, phase two. We talked a little about the potential of not being based out of one perticular city and he thought that since I am flexible as to where I fly on the weekends, it would be more cost effective for the company ex. fly to whatever city is cheaper at times. This is great for me because I have many options as to where I can go, Cincinnati, Chicago, Charlotte, Atlanta, Toledo just to name a few. This would also gurantee that I can get back to Ohio for events such as Steve's B-day show and Carrie's shower and wedding, not to mention holidays, and I would still be able to spend as many weekends as I want in Chicago. I am however looking foward to moving in with my sister Gina and she's not there on the weekends. We'll see how it goes, it was just one phone call.

No comments: