Tuesday, June 14, 2005

I started my new telemarketing job yesterday. I was afraid it was going to be as horrible as my last job but so far I was wrong. The working environment is much better. I have an actual desk with drawers and filing that I share with no one. There are five other people in the same room as me whom were very supportive today, my first day on the phones. I feel kinda bad because I have not mentioned my intentions to move to Chicago in the upcoming months. Oh well. I have two interviews in Chicago this Friday. One is based in Chicago and one is a nationwide sales job. If I get the nationwide job I will be able to fly back to cincy on most weekends, on the company tab. If I take the job in Chicago, I have to pay to come back. But if I am based in Chicago, I will be able to experience one city and be able to make friends. I don't know what I want yet, one city with friends or traveling the states and getting to experience many cities on the short term. I may not get offered either. I get to drive a rental car up there, paid for by one of the companies I'm interviewing with. Good thing I don't have to drive the truck, that would be torture.

No comments: