Monday, June 06, 2005

Luckily I woke up by noon today. I had almost forgotten about the interview I had scheduled for 1:30 this afternoon. I made it just in time suprisingly considering I had to drive to Sharonville. The company is called Lead Source and it's another telemarketing job. Luckily i don't mind harassing unknown homeowners on a daily basis, and for somereason I'm actually good at it. It must be the socialite in me coming to surface. I know I'm still going to hate going to work but at least I'm not a waste of space anymore, and I'll have an income. I've been unemployeed for a weekend and I already hate how it feels. Since i have experience in the field, he hired me on the spot and I got a $2.50 per hour raise from my last job. When I got back to my house I decided to pack up some of my shit so I can get it all out of there before Friday. That gives me three days. I spent a few minutes talking to michelle trying to arrange closet space in her apartment for my clothes. Sounds like living out of my suitcase is my only option. Since I don't even have space in her house to keep my suitcase, I'm going to be living out of my non functional car since the truck has no secure storage other than the tiny cab. I know it sounds kinda sad but I don't mind so much. I'm sure I'll be carrying by backpack and my green box with me all over the place. It will be like when i was running around Europe, well kind of. no matter what, it will be interesting to see how things work out.

No comments: