Friday, June 03, 2005

So far it's been my lucky day today. Someone wants to buy my car and Matt stopped by with a special treat for everyone. After switching loads of laundry I walked down to Ravine street to get some munchies and I picked up an Ohio lottery scratch off, an occasional impulse buy. For only getting $1 ticket i was happy to discover that I won $10. That may not seem like anything to some people but that will last me a couple of days as long as i don't have to put too much gas in the truck. Other than that my day has been fairly uneventful, so far. Steve is playing noise at the Comet tonight, which I haven't yet decided whether I'm going to be in attendence. I think Michelle is willing to go along just to see his set and we may get dinner sometime before or after. We'll see, hopefully it will be some good time no matter what we get into.

1 comment:

djempirical said...

lottery tickets: dumb

noise shows: smart