Wednesday, June 01, 2005

It's Wednesday afternoon and I have four hours until I have to be anywhere. I'm finally able to go back to work today with the help of a working vehicle. I haven't been there is something like two weeks. Yesterday I turned in my last college paper and went to my last lecture. Exciting yet boring. I think I spent most of the class exchanging text messages with my sister Michelle. After class I recieved a call from Purp, the crazy guy I've been friends with since I was in grade school. Him, Nate and Nick are working on a building in Milford and invited me to join them at the bar and then at their hotel to hang out. By the time I got there, they were wasted. I love those boys to death I know that they would do anything for me but damn they can drive me crazy. I felt really bad because I never told Nate of my plans to move to chicago. He found out from Bryan (Purp) but was upset that I did not tell him myself. They tried to talk me into moving back home and working for their new construction company. I'm so proud of them for starting a venture on their own. I didn't expect to hang out with for as long as I did but they didn't want to see me go. It's amazing that for being such tough guys how much their emotions come out after a few beers. The new guys on their crew told me all the good things my boys said about me before I arrived and my boys spent the last 20 minutes of my presence reminding me how much they love me and how they will always be there for me. It's a great feeling knowing that my oldest guy friends think so kindly of me. After leaving Milford I trucked over to fairfield to hang out with Steve and Jennifer. They were singing karokee at an empty bar in the middle of nowhere. It was nice because they got to sing every three songs or so. I love watching Steve sing, he's really good at it and he's really sexy behind a microphone.

No comments: