Sunday, October 23, 2005

bored in Baltimore

This weekend I'm in Baltimore. I haven't ventured far from my hotel, mainly because of rain and a lot of work to do.

Lat weekend I stayed at my cousin Doug's in Boston. We spent the weeking watching a lot of football and drinking a lot of beer. I didn't see much of the city but I wasn't really up for being a tourist.


Sunday I drove to Pennslyvania where I worked for two days before heading to the outer banks of Maryland for the remainder of the week.

Thursay I got hooked up with a sweet deal on an expensive hotel room located next to a great seafood place and a bar. I hit both. At the bar I started chatting with the guys sitting around me, very interesting individuals. One of them talked me into singing karaoke with him, which I never do, but I did. We were terrible, it was awesome. We ended up singing a handfull of times before we realized we could barely read the words on the screen anymore. Everyone there knew everyone else, small town, so the guys kept getting asked who I was. It was kinda fun for like an hour or so but then I just felt like I was working.

Friday was rough, I was supposed to be flying home so I was a little aggrevated, it rained all day and needless to say I was just a little hung over. Luckily, I have perfected my ability to function when needed, that and I sucked down about four cups of coffee before lunch. I alomst got taken to a fast food place for lunch, but I nicely refused. Luckily there was an alternative and I didn't have to buy. I've been able to aviod fast food for a couple weeks now, awesome.

I'm in the Baltimore area for the rest of the week. I'm flying to Cincy on Friday and then it's further down the east coast.

No comments: