Tuesday, October 25, 2005

The Tool Lady

Great, out of all names it had to be the Tool Lady. Not that they're serious but I have a feeling the joke is going to keep running for a while. It was a really long day, as of now 15 hours, two of which included talking business at the bar. No complaints there. I was excited to hang out with familar faces over a couple drinks. It was the tool lady and three gentlemen who happen to be at the top of the pyramid with-in their respective companies. It was a new record for the "if you ever need a job, call me" line at 3, excellent.

It's days like this that remind me why I took my job. Not only are these guys impressed by my very detailed tool knowledge but they have commented that the company I work for hit the jackpot by puting a smart female with a fireball personality on the road! I was blushing. I hate excessive flattery from guys hitting on me but when it's work releated, I love it.

Those of you whom have been there on my good days, my bad days and my very bad days, thanks. Today, overall, has been a good day and I believe that tomorrow will be better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blog spam is dumb.

You are the TOOL LADY! :-P