Tuesday, October 11, 2005

bored

Today I'm in massachusets, yesterday it was connecuit, Sunday New York City. I visited Sara for the third weekend in a row. I didn't want to leave but I did and then headed to connecuit only thinking about when I will be able to return. Sara and I didn't do too much over the weekend, ran around in the pouring rain a couple times and ate a lot of sushi. I'm going to miss being able to spend time with her but I guess Thanksgiving and Christmas aren't too far away.

Work has been ok. I took today off because I felt like shit and couldn't sleep last night, but I'm making it up on friday, which I had as an off day. Once again my hotel is in the middle of nowhere so I got delivery, sushi once again. I'm starting to get a little burnt out but I'm not sure if it's because I want to go to Cincy for a couple days or if it's because I miss the way my life was before my real job. It's probably some of both.

I've been working with some really great people, especially in New York and Jersey. Most of them have been guys in their mid-40's and have been very parental like. It's nice to know that they are looking out for me.

This next weekend I'm either going to hang out in Springfield, Mass or possibily visit my cousin in Boston.

Yeah my life's not that exciting right now, hopefully it won't stay that way fro very long.

No comments: