Monday, August 15, 2005

...and I'm hooked

Vegas was awesome! I should from what I can remember, Vegas was awesome. Once I finally upgraded to the blackjack table there was no pulling me away. Kyle and I spent Friday and Saturday doing just that. Saturday we spent the entire night at the Las Vegas club at the liberal 21 table. Two guys from Kansas City joined our table towards the earlier part of the evening and partied with us until we decided to finally walk away. I remember telling Kyle that I wanted to take it semi-easy since a 6 hour drive was in my next morning furture but that went to shit as soon as the first of many rounds of shots was ordered. Good Times!

I am dissappointed that I didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked but the dent in my wallet is more than enough proof that I was there. If nothing else it was great to have a fun weekend to help take my mind off other things/people, but that wore off as quickly as the weekend came to an end. Anyway here are som pics.


Kyle & me


a perfect depiction of myself over the weekend


the ever-famous


Kyle w/ hot chick

No comments: