Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Funeral over the phone

I wanted to be there more than anything but that was asking the impossible considering I'm currently in California and didn't have enough cash in my account to buy the tickets or the balls to ask for the time off. I called Bryan just in time for another 'cheers to Kevin', actually it was about 13 seconds late but he still counted it valid.

Bryan was nice enough to bring his phone around to Ryan and Jason (Kevin's older brothers respectively) so I could voice my own sympathy. I know that the words that I had to express where no different than than those expressed all day long but I feel better knowing that they heard it from me directly rather that from a cheezy hallmark card.

The Exact time of of me typing this sentence is 12 a.m. E.S.T and I called Shelly just to say happy B-Day and my phone battery is out of juice. Happy B-day Shelly!!

No comments: