Tuesday, August 30, 2005

there's never any time!!

I was hoping to have the chance to recap the past six days or so but that will have to wait until I actually have time to sit in front of my computer for longer than 30 minutes without other work to do. Actually I should probably still be doing work but it's late I'm tired. I think the official time of the end of the work day was 10:45 p.m.; it started at 7:30 a.m. and included a two hour drive in the middle somewhere. Good thing I like my job.

I recieved a disturbing phone call from Julia this afternoon. Her cousin and our high school drinking partner Tony was in a really, really bad car accident on Sunday. She told me that it was easier for them to count the un-broken bones than the broken ones. He is very lucky to be alive though he is in very bad shape.

Some lady ran a stop sign and hit his driver door. I later found out that my sister already knew and didn't tell me because she didn't want to upset me. grrrr

Anyway, I have a lot more I want to say but I'm just too tired. It will have to wait until I can find extra time.

No comments: