Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Driving Idaho

Today was uneventful for the most part. We drove from SLC to Logan, UT for a stop with a potential client and then headed towards Boise. I think is was around 300 miles but I can't say for sure.

My co-worker let me play my I-pod for the entire drive so he could discover some new music. So far he's discovered that he likes the Dandy Warhols and is intrigued by Blond Redhead.

We are actually staying about 20 miles west of downtown Boise so there is nothing interesting to do by a cheap taxi ride except to visit one of many cinemas we passed along the highway. I think I am going to try to see Willy Wonka tomorrow since we will be here another full day.

Here are some pictures I took along the way today. Hopefully I will have more interesting things to say in the days to come.




1 comment:

djempirical said...

it's just "Blonde Redhead", not "The Blond Redheads".

:D