Sunday, July 17, 2005

packing lite is never easy

I finally cut down my wardrode to fit in my little suitcase. As long as I can fit my soes in somewhere I'll be ok. I'm sad because my new Pumas had to stay behind. At least I have a key to my sister's apartment so I can get stuff out of storage whenever I'm in town if she's not there.

The weekend had been fun but it went too fast. Friday we went to Christy's and Saturday we drove to cleveland for the All Go Signs event. We the main reason I wanted to go was to see Infinite Number of Sounds, a Cleveland based band that incorperates video with their live tunes, fucking awesome. Steve was invited to spin during INS's Cleveland CD release party on August 12th. Hopefully I will be able to fly into Cleveland on time, since it is on a Friday.

Today has been pretty uneventful. The drive back to Cincinnati was bearable but we were grateful to get out of the car. I still have some packing to finish but for the most part I am ready to go. My flight leaves at 9 a.m. and I will be in Salk Lake City around 11 a.m. mountain time. I hear it's been over 100 degrees, and all I have are long sleeve work shirts. Not looking foward to that.

No comments: