Monday, July 25, 2005

Sunday

Sunday I ventured to downtown Seattle to see a few more areas of the city. I roamed around Pioneer Square, the old city, and went on the Underground Seattle Tour. Basically, back in the day, most bars and store fronts were underground because the streets were built up after the buildings were already in place.



I roamed around downtown taking pictures with my 35mm and then hit the waterfront for another round of seafood.

After being lazy in the hotel for a while, I walked forever to the cinema to catch Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I couldn't help but compare it to the older movie version but I still liked it. I can't give a true analysis because I've never read the book, but maybe I'll just have to see if Aaron will lend me his copy so I can do so.

After the movie I called a cab so I could go to one of the convenience stores to get some smokes. I thought they were convenience stores for a reason but in the burbs it's only true if you can drive there. Reason #1023 why the burbs suck. I surprised that I could actually get a cab in under 20 minutes.

No comments: