Wednesday, July 13, 2005

yesterday (tuesday)

The point of getting a training schedule was to make sure that my time would be used effectivly. Unfortunately, it has completely changed this week and I feel that I am wasting my time. Today I have nothing scheduled. I am supposed to do internet research on competitors, I did a lot of that yesterday. It is now 8:53 a.m. and I am not scheduled for anything else until after lunch, around 1 p.m.
Yesterday I spent the most day in customer service, boring. It's hard to observe a customer service department when you can only hear one side of the conversation so it wasn't as informative as it could have been. But everyone was very nice and I know they will be very helpful once I am on the road.
After work I kept myself entertained while waiting for Gina to get home by running around and taking pictures. The rain had just stopped and the sky was a mixture of sunshine and gray clouds. I wasn't able to get great reflection pictures off the glass buildings, but I'm not into those pictures a great deal anyway. I took just over two rolls so hopefully some of them turned out. I'll have to try to get them developed over the weekend since I can finally afford to do so. I need to find my box of used rolls and start getting those developed, I'm sure I will find some great stuff.

After dinner, Gina sent me to the grocery store since she had a lot of work to do. The worst part about grocery shopping in Chicago is trying to carry everything back to the apartment. Luckily we have a grocery store in the complex and they offer a delivery service for a small charge depending on the amount of groceries purchased. I probably looked stupid walking to the apartment with a guy pushing a shopping cart but it would have been worse if I was carrying them myself and dropping shit all over the hallway.

After doing a little work myself, I got to watch some Aqua Teen Hunger Force on Adult Swim. I forgot how much I enjoy watching it, it's been a while.

Heopfully I can make it through today with much less boredom than yesterday, but we'll see.

No comments: