Tuesday, July 12, 2005

It's now week 2 day 2. I have a minor hangover after a night of sake and beer, I should have known better than to mix. I went out for Sushi with my sister and one of her co-workers. We tried a new place on Randolph which proved to be the best I have had yet in Chicago. I would never be able to afford a dinner like that on my own, I think the bill for three of us was around $230. They're big whigs so they can expense those kind of things. After dinner we stopped at Dylan's for another round and then back to the apartment. My sister has already planned for us to go out again on Wednesday night but I'm not sure if I can handle it. I don't do well in the morning after a night of drinking especially when work is involved. For the first time ever I can truthfully say that one of my older sister's is a bad influence, who ever thought that would happen.

No comments: