Saturday, July 23, 2005

mmm.. Seafood

We started towards downtown around noon with no plans of what we were going to get into. We got a map as soon as we got down there and headed to the Pike Place Market. We were able to see the famous fish throwing but I was unable to get any good pictures of it.
We headed across town to Seattle Center to check out Experience Music Project. We picked up the headphone info sets and spent a couple hours exploring the history of music in Seattle and the history of guitars. I couldn't get any pictures on the inside but got a couple of the building.





We headed to the waterfront to get an early seafood dinner. We unintentionally went to one of the top US seafood places, according to some magazine. We both had the problem of deciding on one type of underwater creature so we got some of everything. Check it out for yourself...



I tried one of the little things with the eyes but I had to have Brian peel it for me. Even then I still couldn't eat them, lucky for Brian.




After dinner we headed back to the hotel. I'm going to hit downtown again tomorrow to get some good pictures with my 35mm camera. I'll probably be the nerd taking pictures in both 35mm and digital.

No comments: